INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN SCIENCESIS
International Institute of Applied Psychology and Human Sciencesis a cultural and scientific association located in Italy. Its goals are
1. to promote scientific research in the field of psychology, also in cooperation with Scientific Entities and Organisations both public and private, national and international
2. To collect and elaborate data, to structure and implement psychological intervention and to disseminate information regarding applied psychology and human sciences
3. to divulge the methodology of scientific research, psychology and human sciences
4. to facilitate critical knowledge and learning of Applied Psychology
5. to promote and organize training courses, seminars, congresses, workshop, conferences about Applied Psychology and Human Sciences;
6. to promote psychological knowledge in other professions, facilitating the multidisciplinarity
7. to manage and implement european projects
In 2017 IIAPHS had more than 950 associates and worked especially in the fields of;
1. the organization and implementation Training Courses of Applied Psychology: IIAPHS implemented in Turin, Milan, Padua and Rome the following courses: Non Verbal Communication and LieDetection. IIAPHS is involved also in free courses with free courses aimed to divulge Applied Psychology like “How to use mind to change” and “Persuasion”.
2. the organization and implementation of International Conferences. We implemented in 2017 the International Course of Criminal Psychology with participation of keynote speakers from Romania, USA, Italy, Cameroun and Poland, with 220 participants.
3. the production of a book: “Mentimi” about lie detection techniques with the participation of experts from USA, Romania and Italy.
4. the participation at two EU-Projects Erasmus+KA2. The first called “Intelligence Profiling” led by Zivac Group Central, aimed to produce intellectual outputs for intelligence analysts, decision makers, HR professionals and other employees that manage key information of companies and governmentalentities. In this project has been defined also a competency model for intelligence analysts and decision makers.and the second “A partnership for change” aimed to identify and reduce violent behaviors. The target is very broad, involving border police, employees of correctional settings and psychologists.
IIAPHS includes experts in psychology and social sciences: social psychology, psychometrics, criminal psychology, psychology of marketing, forensic psychology, cultural psychology. Our network include professionals from several EU countries. The vast majority of associates are learners, we believe that this characteristics will facilitate us in implement proper dissemination plan. Moreover, IIAPHS experts are fully available in sharing their network of contacts online through internet dissemination strategies involving website with a totalresult of 2.200.000 millionsvisualization/year and 28000 subscribers at the newsletter.